Sunday, March 6, 2016

A Really Blue Monday


I shouldn't be blue because I know Sally is in heaven smiling with Jesus and the angels, but I can't help thinking that I will never see her posts nor her comments again and I will surely miss her smiling face so much.

But, I am hoping Smiling Sally will be looking down at this post because it is especially for her, a very special tribute to a very special lady.


The Blessed Mother is looking after you now, Sally. For that, I am grateful.

 The heavens and the blue skies will be so happy to welcome you. May you rest in peace, sweet friend!
Though we never met personally, I love you and I will hold you forever in my heart, and I hope the loved ones you left behind will be comforted, knowing you are in good hands and no longer suffering.

Goodbye, my sweet blogger friend!



6 comments:

Terra said...

I love that niche with the Mary statues, is that in your home? It would be lovely to see that every day and to pause for prayer. Yes, our friend is missed and I hope she is smiling from heaven today.

Vel Criste said...

Sorry for your loss, saw about her passing on Sheila's blog....

Pinky said...

I hadn't heard, so sorry. This was a sweet post and so nice of you.

Annesphamily said...

Oh Christine, a lovely tribute. Sally is smiling down at us, I just know it. She was so ill and she never complained just doled out her special brand of kindness. Such a beautiful lady and I will be sad not seeing her here. I hope we will all continue to visit each other. I feel like I have lost family. She was well loved by all. Thank you for this share. xo

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Our dear bloggy friend Sally will be very much missed from blog-land, specially on Mondays.
I love your tribute to her, specially the first picture with our Lady of Immaculate Conception.
Lovely and sentimental tribute to Sally dearest.
FABBY

Creations By Cindy said...

What a precious tribute to Sally Christine! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Popular Posts

Blog Archive


Mary's Masterpiece Monday

Susan's Metamorphosis Monday

Tea Cup Tuesday

Tablescape Thursday

Fertilizer Friday

Pink Saturday